Tuesday, March 13, 2012

3 Rolling Methods in a Bakery

There is more to rolling than methodological movements with a rolling pin. Savage Bros. Co. manufactures three tools that look like rolling pins, but are much more than that. The Rolling Drum Sizer operates the closest to a rolling pin, but is weighted to ensure you get the proper thickness with each roll out.

If you have several different thicknesses of product, use the Leveler to make the entire surface area equal. It has a vertical plow with adjustable height. The last tool looks like a rolling pin, but isn't, it's a Table Cutter. It spans the width of the table for a perfect straight pass every time. All of these products are used during the candy making process.

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete